- Upgrade to the latest version of Master Tracks Pro from any previous version. Now you can run Master Tracks on your new computer and open your old files.
- Master Tracks Pro is a professional MIDI sequencing program for Windows.
- Record, edit, and play musical compositions on your computer with exceptional ease and accuracy.
- Play back up to 64 tracks of music with independent track looping.
- The program’s wealth of powerful features, combined with its easy-to-use interface, have set the standard for MIDI recording with professional musicians, amateurs, and multimedia producers alike.
You will need to be able to provide the serial number from your previous version of Master Tracks Pro. You do not need Master Tracks installed on your computer for this upgrade. -64 tracks with independent track looping -Quickly audition and select sounds for virtually any MIDI synthesizer from Master -Tracks Pro’s editable Device list. List includes General MIDI, and several popular synthesizers. Customize existing lists or create your own. -Assign any controller like volume, reverb, chorus, or pan to any recordable fader for an automated mix down -Step Entry: Input notes in step time with selectable duration, velocity, articulation, and MIDI channel for each note-Looping: Loop any number of tracks independently -Automated Punch-in: Automatically enter and exit record mode at predetermined “punch” points while your sequence plays -SMPTE support: Synchronize your music to film, video, or audiotape -See an accurate display of your sequence’s elapsed time, stored tempo, playback tempo, and current time signature -Big Counter is perfect for monitoring your sequence at a distance -Velocity Window shows every note’s velocity -Graphic note editing: Click and drag with your mouse to change a note’s pitch, duration, or timing -Note Velocity Stems give you visual velocity editing -Event List Editing: Accurately edit note, controller, and time data from an alphanumeric list -Change Filter: Simple, one-step editing of notes by their location, duration, pitch, velocity, or channel -Change note duration, velocity, channel, tempo, or time signature globally or for a specific section -Quantize and Humanize: Tighten up timing errors or loosen robotic, step-entered sequences -Fit Time: Automatically adjust tempos to make any section fit a specified length of time -Snap to Grid allows you to quantize your step entry with a mouse -Song Play List enables you to load and play a whole set list of songs for live performance
List Price: $ 45.99
Price: $ 45.99
- Chess King Training All 3 CD-ROM Combo Leading Interactive Tactics Programs
- Tactics 1, 2, 3, – All areas and levels of chess tactics covered
- For All levels of chess players – From beginners to masters
- Used by coaches and schools nationwide. Easy to use and control.
- Can have multiple users profiles, perfect for parents, coaches, teachers
Get all 3 best-selling software Tactics training at a significant discount.
Covers all the chess education needed to become an accomplished tactical player.
Theory and Practice are presented in an easy-to-follow and beautiful interface, that will help you or your kids or students improve at chess fast.
All software programs allow for multiple users (siblings, friends, or students), and individual ELO ratings are calculated for each user individually.
Easy for parents and coaches to follow the progress of their child and students, and also easy to set up practice sessions, with exercises varying in number and/or diffculty.
It’s no wonder the general level of chess is increasing when young players have such powerful tools at their disposal. We expect to see a future world chess champion come out from the ranks of this Chess King Tactics Training package.
The program includes thousands of theoretical examples and practical exercises. The practical exercises require to find one or more winning moves. You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress. Critical knowledge to increase your understanding of chess. You can choose the number of positions in the tests, as well as the material covered.
Works on all versions of Windows and guaranteed to work also on Mac via Parallels or VMWare Fusion
Related Masters Programs Products